[TxMt] Re: Projects

Phil Dobbin phildobbin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 16:55:06 UTC 2011

On 23/11/11 16:36, "William Pickens" <william at pickensdesigns.com> wrote:

> thats is correct, you will be able to rename/edit those files, tho drag and
> drop never worked for me, I always had to use the "add existing files" button
> at the bottom of the drawer.
>
> Another annoyance, is that if your cursor is not in the correct place while
> adding the files/folders it will get added within another folder that was not
> desired(where the cursor is), and dragging to move it out of there does not
> work, I have to delete and re-add again making sure I have nothing selected in
> the drawer to add to the root level.
>
> Thats been the case with me, either way, once added you can edit away like a
> champ :)

Hi, William.

Good stuff. Just tried the drag n' drop route on a folder full of html files
& it worked a treat.

One other question: seeing as it's versioned by git which pushes it to
heroku, should the alias be inside the project folder or in the directory
above?

Cheers,

    Phil...

--
Nothing to see here... move along, move along