[TxMt] Re: TextEdit opens intead

Phil Dobbin phildobbin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 00:59:23 UTC 2011

On 22/11/11 23:58, "Jerry" <lanceboyle at qwest.net> wrote:

> Just a shot in the dark here, but isn't there something like a Launch Services
> database that keeps track of the associations between apps and so on? I have a
> vague notion that this can be rebuilt.

Yep, it's like the Rebuild Desktop command in the old Classic Mac OS but is
Repair Permissions in Disk Utility in OS X.

Personally, I'd delete all things TxMt related (back-up prefs, plist,
bundles, serial number, etc first) then repair permissions & re-install.

Cheers,

    Phil...

--
Nothing to see here... move along, move along