[TxMt] Re: Is it possible to get the list of open tabs?

Joseph Ferraro ferraro.joseph at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:07:39 UTC 2011

here's the case for being able to get a list of open tabs in a project:

i'm writing a bundle that allows you to pull down local source code from a Salesforce.com org, edit the source, and compile in the cloud.  if a user edits multiple source files, i'd rather them be able to compile the files they have open in tabs instead of having to compile the entire project.