[TxMt] Re: TextEdit opens intead

Tad Lamb tad at tadlamb.com
Tue Nov 22 17:15:56 UTC 2011

Walter,

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, believe it or not, when I click the TextMate
icon in the Dock TextEdit opens up instead of TextMate.  I checked my
default for text files and it is set to Smultron.

I've been a Mac user for about 3 years now, but something like this is still
magic for me.  I don't know how to 'open up the hood' and edit what happens
when a Dock icon is clicked.  Also, as further confirmation, I typed 'mate'
in the Console and TextEdit opened up that way too.

- Tad