[TxMt] Re: Is it possible to get the list of open tabs?

Dave Baldwin dave.baldwin at 3dlabs.com
Tue Nov 22 17:07:56 UTC 2011

Type the line into a file:
ruby -e 'puts `env`'

and with the cursor in the line hit ^R    (Execute selection and insert result)

This will insert all the environmental variables into the file for you to look at.  What this does is run the Ruby interpreter and prints out the result of running the bash shell command env, but from within textmate so you get the textmate environment variables.

Dave.