[TxMt] Re: Is it possible to get the list of open tabs?

Brandon M Fryslie bmf at email.arizona.edu
Tue Nov 22 16:38:06 UTC 2011

> Was hoping there was an environment variable to get a list of the open
tabs in a project. Is this possible?

You can look at the environment variables by enabling the Bundle
Development bundle.  Go into the Bundle Editor, and click on Filter near
the bottom.  Check the box next to Bundle Development.  Now go to a
document and press shift+ctrl+command+p.  That should pop up a tooltip with
all of the environment variables.  Someone please correct me if I am
mistaken and that is not all of the environment variables.

There is also this thing called TMTOOLS which supposedly hacks in a some
extra functionality...but rather than go that route you might just bide
your time and see if a future update possibly provides the features you are
looking for.

Brandon