[TxMt] Attribute completion while typing

GMah gabriel.maheux at hec.ca
Tue Nov 8 21:38:09 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I'm next to text mate and so far I'm loving it! There's one thing though
that I miss from BBedit, and it's likely there i just can't find it so if
anyone is kind enough to help me that would be nice.

In bbedit while writing CSS there's a function called : Context-sensitive
tag and attribute completion while typing ; basically it's simply suggesting
you word/function while you type so you can simply select it instead of
typing the whole thing. It's is slightly faster but what it liked more was
the fact that this way you avoid attribute typo. So is there something
similar in textmate? I'm still new to the whole bundle thing but I know
textmate get a lot out of it.

Thanks