[TxMt] Re: Edit in TextMate FIXED in OS 10.6.7

Jon Ippolito jippolito at maine.edu
Sat May 21 19:13:25 UTC 2011

Jenny wrote:
> It works now, thanks, Allan!!!!  Edit in TextMate is so much better than QuickCursor.
Ditto for me. It wasn't enough to re-install the TextMate bundle and use the Install... feature; I had to reconcile the various versions and fix permissions as Allan recommended.
> Typical, I would say.  When  you do something, you do it right.
If I had to choose between a new TextMate version or this supportive email list, there'd be no contest. Thanks again for the fix!

jon
/RNN (Response Not Necessary)