[TxMt] Re: Asking about java applet

Mark Jackson mrcodewizard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 12:04:17 UTC 2011

On Mar 26, 2011, at 10:32 PM, richdang wrote:

> I' am trying to run a java applet via textmate. But when I run it by cmd + R
> the applet viewer appear and then nothing's happen, after that it crashes.

I tested the code in Dr Java and it works fine, so it must be something with TM.

Do you have the Java Bundle installed? Looking at the Bundle in the Git repository, it appears to have a compile and run command. I don't have the bundle installed; so I can't tell if there is a way to compile and run this in an applet window.