[TxMt] Revert to an older TM?

Justin Catterall 100621.1 at masonsmusic.co.uk
Fri Mar 25 09:12:12 UTC 2011

Is it possible to download older versions of TM?

I'm still using OS X 10.5.8 and so the Cmd+/ "comment/un-comment"
error doesn't affect me, so I'd like to get that back. Also, auto-
indent appears to no longer work for me when writing perl - the indent
level follows the previous line, but it doesn't increment the indent
when I hit return after a '{'.

The first problem is, for me, quite a PITA. I used this feature a lot,
the loss of it reduces TM effectiveness for me. The second problem is
a minor frustration, but I liked TM when the features I use "just
worked".

I don't think any of the updates since I registered TM have improved
it for me - they've been features I don't use/need. I really should
have turned off the software update feature.

So, are there older versions around that I can download?

--
Justin C, by the sea.