[TxMt] Re: Creating A Simple Bundle

Timothy Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 16:20:16 UTC 2011

hi Mark,
All you do is set the scope selector for each snippet and command you create to "text.html, source.php” or something similar

You don’t need to give your bundle a language file: html files will automatically run the html bundle language definition.

Easy: then drop the bundle in svn or something so your buddies can sync to updates you or they implement as it grows