[TxMt] Re: Introducing WindowBuddy.tmbundle for psuedo window splitting

Sean Dunn sd9 at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Mar 18 10:01:07 UTC 2011

Hi Andrew,

You'll need to install the the rb-appscript gem using:

  sudo gem install rb-appscript

or if you're using RVM (definetly the best way to manage Ruby) then use:

   gem install rb-appscript

You'll also need to have the TMTools plugin installed too.

That should be all you need but let me know if you have any further
problems.

Cheers,
Sean.