[TxMt] Re: problem about the bundle

Justin Catterall 100621.1 at masonsmusic.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 13:41:18 UTC 2011

On 10 Mar 2011, at 23:08, Raymond Feng wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I've got problem when I am using the bundle short key.
>
> It is Bundles->HTML->Insert open/close tag(with current word)
>
> the short key is " control+< " which is not working.
>
> Can you give me an idea to make it working please?

On my keyboard the "<" is on the "," key, to get it I have to press
"Shift+,". To get the bundle item to work, therefore, it's "Shift+Ctrl
+,".

If yours doesn't work with this keyboard combination then you'll have
to report back and hope someone else replies, it's beyond my ability
to resolve.

--
Justin C, by the sea.