[TxMt] Re: shift-right and caret position question

saiwingy saiwing at berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 1 02:21:09 UTC 2011

sorry, by "\n" I meant that there is a new line at the end, not a slash
followed by an "n". It seems like you are seeing the same behavior too (and
not what I was expecting) because if the "\n" were a slash and an "n",
instead of

test\<caret>n

I would have expected

test<caret>\n

instead.

> when the <caret> is at the end of the line, the <caret> stays on the line
> end; when you SHIFT-RIGHT or SHIFT-LEFT.
It is interesting because here it is behaving differently from mine. The
<caret> is at the end of line for both of the scenarios I described in the
original post.

> Hmm, wondering if diff version of the Bundle (TextMate?) are affecting
> this?
I have 1.5.10 (1623). It was the same even when I moved all my bundles to a
different location and restart Textmate.