[TxMt] Re: Any news on textmate 2?

pier25 yo at pierbover.com
Thu Jun 30 16:27:29 UTC 2011

Mario "Kuroir" Ricalde-2 wrote:

> Regarding autocompletion and code awareness, that's something a bundle
> should do. It's possible already, with the provided API.

Yeah TM does completion... but not auto completion like in Xcode.

For most languages I write (AS3, HTML, CSS, JS, etc) that's enough. But with
Objective C / Cocoa frameworks it's not.

Also TM's completion of your own code only spans the current document... in
Xcode AFAIK it spans multiple documents.