[TxMt] Re: Any news on textmate 2?

Justin Catterall 100621.1 at masonsmusic.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 12:32:59 UTC 2011

On 30 Jun 2011, at 13:06, Sven Axelsson wrote:

> Is Textmate the current record holder now when Duke Nuk'em Forever
> finally have been released?

I just Googled for vaporware to find the (probably) huge number of
programs that have been promised *way* before TM2 (which AIUI hasn't
even been promised) and which still haven't arrived, and I notice that
TM2 has been added to the Wikipedia page. Was that you?

Personally I'm in no hurry for TM2 as TM does all I want at this
time... Though I probably would upgrade if it arrived.

--
Justin C, by the sea.