[TxMt] Re: Any news on textmate 2?

Juande Santander Vela juandesant at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 08:01:28 UTC 2011

El 30.06.2011, a las 07:21, Thor Erik Lie escribió:

> General code parsing would be great, but I think that would be a bit too complex thing to add to an editor, as far as I understood, TextMate is in the Notepad++ land of apps.

Actually, the way Xcode 4 does code completion is using libclang, making it _understand_ the code as the compiler would. This could be used by some bundles for special parsing, much like the Rope support por Python...

--
Juande Santander Vela
Software Engineer, ALMA Archive Subsystem

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle via Sherlock Holmes: When you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.