[TxMt] Scratch.tmbundle clone

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Tue Jun 28 17:48:11 UTC 2011

Hi All,

With Alex Ross' kind permission I created a clone on github and modified it:

	git://github.com/gknops/scratch.tmbundle.git

The changes make it work much better with my workflow (YMMV):

- Shortcut changed to easier to use Shift-Cmd-C
- Instead of the temporary buffer document it now shows the scratch manager
- The file names in the scratch manager are clickable and bring you to where the scratch came from

I kept the original UUIDs (as they were in the svn review repo), not sure if that is a good or bad thing. Someone enlighten me please.

Gerd