[TxMt] Re: Bundles (i.e. HTML tidy): Redirecting error messages from tooltip, to be put into a document instead

mdrejhon spamfilter at marky.com
Sat Jun 11 19:24:13 UTC 2011

Addendum (sorry), for the author of TextMate:
For (2) for full documents, this is easy. But for selection processing
(processing a bundle only on selected text), this seems a bit hard to add
this feature. One idea is you might be able to work around this by simply
compensating via counting from the line number of the first line of the
selection. Problem solved?