[TxMt] Re: TxMate Problems

Edoardo Galvagno edo at edog.it
Sun Jul 31 09:27:57 UTC 2011

Il giorno 30/lug/2011, alle ore 22:23, Marc Chanliau ha scritto:

> I did a fresh install of Lion on my Mac. As a result, I had to reinstall TxMate (1.5.10 (1631)) as well.
> [..]
> Second, the shortcut (Ctrl - Cd - N) to start a new project doesn't seem to work, is this a known problem?

I just tried the shortcut myself and it works (same Textmate and Lion version).

At first it didn't because I had that shortcut hijacked by Evernote (that globally maps it for new note).

So, maybe you could check if that shortcut is redefined by something else either in the system or in some other bundle…

--
Edoardo Galvagno