[TxMt] TextMate + LaTeX preview + Lion: fails to use the correct pdf previewer

Leonid Petrov lenia.petrov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:31:27 UTC 2011

I've just installed OS X Lion and having
a problem with the LaTeX preview.
I have the latest TM and latest LaTeX from MacPorts.

When I choose to compile a document (cmd+R),
everything works fine and my favorite Skim opens
the compiled pdf. But this is slow and jumps
 to the beginning of the page all the time.

So I used the watch document feature (ctrl+cmd+W).
But now in Lion it fails to open Skim, and
despite that in the LaTeX bundle preferences
I set up to use Skim, TM always opens TexShop pdf preview.

Any suggestions how to tell TM to use Skim in Lion?