[TxMt] Re: Fwd: High CPU Usage in snow leopard

Steve King sking at arbor.net
Fri Jul 15 14:10:01 UTC 2011

On 2011-07-15 04:21, Sarim Khan wrote:
> As i said in the first post, it is kohana php framework 3.1 project.

Bear in mind that some of us have never heard of this "kohana php
framework 3.1"...  Tens of files? Hundreds? Thousands?

FWIW, I also see poor refresh performance with large projects (thousands
of files) on a local disk.  TM doesn't exactly excel at these. ReMate is
my friend!  If only there was some way of improving TM's performance on
large files (tens or hundreds of megabytes)...

--
Steve King
Sr. Software Engineer