[TxMt] Re: Fwd: High CPU Usage in snow leopard

Brandon M Fryslie bmf at email.arizona.edu
Thu Jul 14 23:41:23 UTC 2011

> I think Brandon is being a little melodramatic with with 'probably
> eventually crash?'.

It's only melodramatic until it happens and you DO lose some work.  It has
happened to me.  However, I was using MacFusion which mounts the network
share like a local FS, causing TextMate to crash pretty much right
away...Now I use ForkLift which is the most fantastically awesome remote
file management tool I've ever had the pleasure of using.  Not only do I
recommend using it, I recommend *paying* for it.  Yep, that good.  :)

Brandon