[TxMt] cursor doesn't follow page up / down

Patrick Cullen patrick.cullen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 00:30:30 UTC 2011

Hello.  I would like the cursor to follow me when I hit page up and down.  I
don't want to remember to hit the ctrl key.  I have followed these
instructions:

http://blog.macromates.com/2005/key-bindings-for-switchers/

But they don't seem to work for Textmate.   Other apps (XCode, Textedit ...)
behave as expected with the Keybinding set (the cursor nicely follows as the
page scrolls), but with Textmate the cursor jumps around unpredictably,
sometimes in the wrong direction.  Anybody know whats up?

My bindings:

{
/* home */
"\UF729"  = "moveToBeginningOfLine:";
"$\UF729" = "moveToBeginningOfLineAndModifySelection:";

/* Cmd-Left */
"@\UF702"  = "moveToBeginningOfLine:";
"$@\UF702" = "moveToBeginningOfLineAndModifySelection:";

/* Cmd-Right */
"@\UF703"  = "moveToEndOfLine:";
"$@\UF703" = "moveToEndOfLineAndModifySelection:";

/* end */
"\UF72B"  = "moveToEndOfLine:";
"$\UF72B" = "moveToEndOfLineAndModifySelection:";

/* page up/down */
"\UF72C"  = "pageUp:";
"\UF72D"  = "pageDown:";
}