[TxMt] Re: How to change <form> tag coloring?

Joey commonmind at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 14:53:45 UTC 2011

So, simply put, there really isn't a way to target the specific tag...

That's disappointing -- not a deal breaker, but a little upsetting
nonetheless. I loathe Dreamweaver as an application (although I know it
suits some users' needs), but I have always liked its code formatting (form
elements, for instance, are colored a bright, golden yellow).

Thanks for the help. I really do appreciate you taking the time, Adam.