[TxMt] Re: Terminal from within textmate?

Thu Jan 20 13:19:39 UTC 2011

On Jan 20, 2011, at 4:56 AM, Alex Sullivan wrote:

> don't forget that you can turn on terminal cataloging for quick silver too so you can use quicksilver to repeat often used ssh commands etc.

Really? Is this a preference for the Terminal module? I'm using B54 and can't bring up Preferences to check.

That sounds good for commands in general, but for SSH specifically, the Remote Hosts plug-in is awesome …and I'm being totally objective. ;)

https://github.com/skurfer/RemoteHosts

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>