[TxMt] How does the QuickTime embed thing work?

Walter Lee Davis waltd at wdstudio.com
Tue Jan 18 16:17:09 UTC 2011

I have always been able to drag and drop a QuickTime movie into an
HTML page and the requisite object/embed/ActiveX tag structure is
automagically built. Now, on my new MacBook Pro Snow Leopard, in a
user account I built using the Apple Migration Assistant from a
Leopard MacBook Pro, this no longer works. I get a cryptic error
pasted into the current document instead of my code.

How is this supposed to work, so I can understand where to start
poking around? Does it rely on QuickTime 7 Pro being installed?

Thanks in advance,

Walter