[TxMt] Running Scheme / Racket in TM

Quine ParadoxQuine at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 21:51:57 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've installed Racket from the official page and I have the racket bundle.
After some mucking about with the path and setting TM_SCHEME_INTERPRETER the
run command stopped erroring in executor and *seems* to run.

However, its output is set to show as tooltip and prints out a bunch of
html, so I changed that to show as html to get the usual output window.
Unfortunately there's no output.

I ran racket < file.scm in terminal and that produced the correct output on
stdout, which as far as I know is what it should do for executor to work
with it.

Anyone know how to get this working?

Thanks
Quine