[TxMt] Re: TM lags when switching

Dana Rea danarea at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 20:24:30 UTC 2011

Actually, I'm going to try following this advice from Rob McBroom in another
thread:

On Dec 27, 2010, at 9:23 AM, Max Lein wrote:

> > I have noticed that especially after upgrading to 10.6, TextMate has
become more and more crash prone -- especially after switching from another
app back to TextMate. I use it mainly in larger LaTeX projects in
conjunction with git and nowadays it would crash, two, three times a week.

I don't think this is TextMate's fault. Let me guess: You're using the
ProjectPlus plug-in. Does the issue below sound like your problem?

https://github.com/ciaran/projectplus/issues/issue/29

I don't know if it will ever get looked at, but as a temporary fix,
disabling status flags for Git should keep it from crashing. They usually
aren't accurate anyway, in my experience.

--

Rob McBroom

<http://www.skurfer.com/>

--