[TxMt] parameter to jump from error console in Firefox to referenced line of code in TM

Steve philosopher.dog at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 18:33:13 UTC 2011

Hi,
I'm trying to get TM to work with the viewsourcewith addon for Firefox
(found here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/394/ ) . I
have mate installed at /usr/local/bin/mate . I'd like to be able to
jump from the Firefox error console to the correct line in my open TM
document.

The viewsourcewith addon asks for the path and parameter. I've given
my path as /usr/local/bin/mate and the parameter as $f . This indeed
opens TM, but it does not take me to the line referenced in the error
console. Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanx.