[TxMt] Re: projectplus branch with enhanced git support

Fri Jan 7 21:49:05 UTC 2011

On Jan 7, 2011, at 4:39 PM, Merrifield Adam wrote:

> It's only now that I'm looking at the original projectplus blog posts from Cerian that I realize I've never gotten Projectplus to work. I think I just forgot about ever getting it to work. Is there any plugins that are known to conflict with projectplus or inhibit it's proper functioning?

I've only got ProjectPlus and AckMate but I have no problems getting it to work.

The obvious thing to try is moving everything *but* ProjectPlus out of `~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/PlugIns/` (you might also check the equivalent in `/Library/` just in case) and restart TextMate to see if the plug-in loads.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>