[TxMt] Re: projectplus branch with enhanced git support

Fri Jan 7 19:55:38 UTC 2011

On Jan 7, 2011, at 2:46 PM, Merrifield Adam wrote:

> Cloned and watching. tnx. I can't get it to build though. Is there a trick to it? Sorry, I'm not an xcode guy.

I'm not really either, but I didn't have to do anything special to get it to build. I did change it from “Debug” to “Release” (in the upper-left), if that matters.

Maybe a built and zipped copy could be included on the downloads page for the GitHub project so we don't all have to build it ourselves?

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>