[TxMt] projectplus branch with enhanced git support

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Fri Jan 7 19:27:04 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I made some substantial changes to projectplus' git support:

* Works correctly in projects containing multiple git repositories
* Folder icons show modified status if any file inside was modified or deleted
* Folder containing repository root are marked
* Un-versioned Files are hi-lighted

The branch is available at

	https://github.com/gknops/projectplus

or

	git clone git://github.com/gknops/projectplus.git

Cheers

Gerd

PS: To Allan:

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?