[TxMt] Re: Difficulty using TextMate as external editor

Melissa Chase mpchase at mac.com
Fri Jan 7 02:03:36 UTC 2011

Another solution is now available.  HogBay Software's QuickCursor 2 is in the app store. It uses the accessibility API to send text to a text editor and back. It works great with TextMate (and you can assign a keyboard shortcut for each text editor). I've tried it with Tinderbox, and the round trip between Tinderbox and TextMate works fine.

Penny