[TxMt] Re: Command-Enter quit working

Mark Jackson mrcodewizard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 02:51:06 UTC 2011

If I understand you correctly; I believe this is where the problem is:

Macros
and Insert LF      Key Equivalent   ⌘ ↩

You can get to this using this shortcut: ^ ⌥ ⌘ K to open up the list of keyboard shortcuts (this only shows bundles that are active). Select Source in the bundle drop down. Macros in the middle.

I believe this handles that key sequence in all (most?) bundles. If it's different then you can modify it in the bundle editor.

if you meant ⌘⌅, I only have that in Markdown, and it selects part of a line (an item, s).

Hope that helps.

mark