[TxMt] Re: How to get HTML code of bundle TextMate -> Create HTML in Document

Tue Feb 22 02:39:24 UTC 2011

On Feb 19, 2011, at 2:06 PM, Brandon M Fryslie wrote:

> Somewhat related, is there a way I can apply my own custom CSS to the web preview window?

Not sure of the official answer, but this should work.

Copy one of the built-in themes from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/themes to /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Themes/Webpreview. (You may need to create that directory if it doesn’t exist.)

Rename the folder you copied to “newtheme” or whatever.

Edit style.css. If you called the folder “newtheme” all of your customizations need to apply to the “.newtheme” class. (so to style <h2>, you define something for “.newtheme h2 {}”, etc.

You may need to restart TM to get your theme to show up on the drop-down.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>