[TxMt] Re: Coloring for a function call

John Relosa john.relosa at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 17:18:34 UTC 2011

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your answer. The thing is that the function name is arbitrary(determined by the programmer just like freely named variables)

I can define a function with:

function xyz_any_function_name
...code
end function

The word function and end function are defined as reserved keywords and as such get a color blue(or whatever)

What I was hoping to have is have the arbitrary name of the function "xyz_any_function_name" have a color red when it's defined(after the word "function") or when it's called(after the word "call".

Is that possible?

Thanks
John