[TxMt] wrapping oddity

Thu Dec 29 14:38:04 UTC 2011

Not sure if this is a problem with TM2 or the Python grammar, so I’m asking here first.

If I have something like this in a Python script:

    # temporarily commented code # followed by an actual comment

the indentation when wrapping is based on the second ‘#’. For example:

I don’t see this behavior with lists in Markdown, so I suspect it’s a problem with the Python grammar. Should I open an issue on GitHub? Thanks.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>