[TxMt] Coloring for a function call

John Relosa john.relosa at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 16:45:02 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am trying to create a bundle where in the particular language after a function definition you would call that function with:

[code....]

function my_function_name
.
.
code

.
.
end function

...more code...

call my_function_name

[/code....]

Now for the question to the TxMt gurus:

How would I make it so the "my_function_name" has a different color after the "call" keyword ?

I have already made the "call" to be a reserved keyword colored blue but if would be nice to have the "my_function_name" function colored red or some other catchy color after the word "call"

Is that possible and what would be the syntax for the bundle?

Thanks in advance.

John