[TxMt] Re: Soft wrap not holding in TM2

Wed Dec 28 13:06:15 UTC 2011

On 28 Dec 2011, at 02:01, Jason Reljac wrote:

> […] back to the original file, Soft Wrap is now checked without me doing anything to turn it on.
>
> Am I missing something?  Is this a case where I need a .tm_properties file in the folder I'm working in?

From http://blog.macromates.com/2011/textmate-2-0-alpha/

 * Settings: Not everything in the Preferences window has an effect at the
   moment and several menu settings are not sticky, some even revert when
   switching tabs. Those can be set via.tm_properties — more about this in an
   upcoming post.

The “upcoming past” being: http://blog.macromates.com/2011/git-style-configuration/