[TxMt] TM2: Disabling Resizing completely

Florian Gilcher flo at andersground.net
Wed Dec 28 08:13:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

since the first "official" Alpha version, TM2 allows themes to resize text in certain scopes (headers, etc.). The markdown bundle does this, for example. Is it possible to completely disable this feature, as I generally don't find it very pretty (which seems like a tuning issue) and it does have some weird issues with code blocks (erratic resizing of single lines)? I couldn't find it in any of the tm_properties guides.

Best regards,
Florian