[TxMt] Re: TM2: Unable to drill down linked or alias folders in File Browser

William Pickens william at pickensdesigns.com
Thu Dec 22 19:25:07 UTC 2011

yes, please, I'm trying to deal with the sym links and etc as there was a lot of discussion on this and seems that projects won't be implemented on TM2, but if one thing could be brought back is being able to expand folders. The fact that I need to go up and down levels is quite annoying, and honestly making the favorites ordeal even less pleasant.

thanks for listening.