[TxMt] Custom Bundles / Snippets for Alpha

Tony Spore tspore at saassoft.com
Wed Dec 21 17:47:24 UTC 2011

For textmate2 I do like how the bundles have been centeralized, but I am
wondering how do I import either 3rd part bundles such as the html5 bundle,
and / or bring back in a lot of my old tab triggers.
Take for example, since using textmate for so long I don't remember how to
make a UL list. So I would type ul ->(tab) and it would give me a ul with 1
li event.
Then for the rest of the list I would go through and type - li ->

The same would work for template ->  img ->  a -> etc.

Really you guys are doing a great job with the textmate2 alpha, and I love
rmate!

-Thanks,
Tony Spore