[TxMt] Re: Error when running "Duplicate Line / Selection" with multiple carets

Wed Dec 21 10:13:12 UTC 2011

On 21 Dec 2011, at 04:02, Adam Sharp wrote:

> […] I assume this is because the command doesn't (yet) support duplicating lines with multiple carets.

Correct, commands in general does not work with multiple carets.

My plan is to run the command for each caret/selection, unless their input/output would overlap, since it seems unrealistic to expect every single command to be updated to handle multiple carets/selections — there might be a way for a command to set that it can handle it, as I see some commands that could do special things, e.g. Align Assignments after ⌥⌘F — but this is all future talk.