[TxMt] Re: Bundles won't install in TM2

Tue Dec 20 09:45:13 UTC 2011

On 19 Dec 2011, at 21:10, cafarm wrote:

> I've add the Java.tmbundle and Scala.tmbundle to ~/Library/Application
> Support/Avian/Pristine Copy/Bundles but they won't show in Textmate 2. Oddly
> the groovy.tmbundle added in the same manner works as expected.
>
> What could be wrong here? The permissions look OK. The bundles show a check
> next to them in Preferences, but they have no listing under the Actions
> menu.

The bundles in Preferenes are *only* for bundles in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed.

When you install into Avian/Bundles then you effectively eclipse the managed bundles (on a per-bundle basis).

So the bundles you manually installed, try remove them.

If you don’t want the managed versions (which are kept up-to-date automatically) and can’t install your custom versions, please give details as to where your custom bundles are from etc.