[TxMt] Re: TM2: "Open Recent" changed?

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Mon Dec 19 22:24:18 UTC 2011

> - I'd rather have single-click than double-click to open a file

I second that, all other apps Mail, Finder, Xcode require single click in sidebar to open stuff. (However TM2 file browser doesn't look like sidebar, but more like file browser, then double-click to open may be justified)

> - Closing the last tab should not close the window

Yeah, would be cool if TM2 would close the window only if there's no file browser, otherwise keep the window open.

> Not seen this mentioned: how do you add a new file to a given folder? "New File" is missing from the context menu…

I did New tab then save Saves into current folder.

Regards,
--
Adam