[TxMt] Re: More TM2 feedback

Mon Dec 19 14:30:24 UTC 2011

Try reset help viewer caches: http://www.thexlab.com/faqs/helpviewer.html

> 2) File open dialog
>
> […] The first two always seem to have the same name

The first one is the project root. It will be current directory unless you set projectDirectory in .tm_properties.

> […] it seems to be 'indexing' that top level index when I bring it up, which is taking a LONG time

Right, indexing your home folder will take time but is necessary to show you its contents ;)

Presently we’re going with display names which has a lot of file system overhead, we’ll probably drop that etc.