[TxMt] Re: Command to deal with .tmproj files

Mon Dec 19 14:15:42 UTC 2011

On 18 Dec 2011, at 21:32, Brandon M Fryslie wrote:

> […] *How to manipulate the file browser from a (Ruby) command?*

There is no scripting support for things like this.

> *How to open a file from a (Ruby) command?*

You can call upon the ‘mate’ shell command available via %x{ "$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/bin/mate" «file» }.

> *How to run a bundle from another bundle (if possible)?*

You can run scripts from other bundles. You need to setup a requirement in the plist and then you get the TM_«bundle»_SUPPORT_PATH which you can then use to access the script — I believe exact details are in the help book.

> *How to output to both document and web preview with a command (if
> possible)?*

Output can only go to one place. You can however use $DIALOG or similar to show output dialogs / tool tips.