[TxMt] Re: Live Web Preview in TextMate 2

Torsten Grust torsten.grust at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 09:56:50 UTC 2011

Hi Piero,

I'll be happy to do that.  I'll package things up more nicely and get
back to you (and the list).

With the new TM2 release 8956, I saw the new callback.application.did-activate
semantic class.  To make the live LaTeX editing work with TM2, we'd
probably need a

  callback.application.buffer-did-change

semantic class or similar.

Cheers,