[TxMt] [TM2] ReStructuredText preview failed

Phil textmate at luminated.net
Sun Dec 18 23:25:38 UTC 2011

TextMate 2 looks awesome! Just got to play a little with it ... :)
I really like the way bundles are installed from Prefs.

I tried enabling the ReStructuredText bundle, and I found an error, it seems.
It showed up when I tried to launch preview, I got:

  Failure running "Preview".
  This command requires ‘rst2html.py’ which wasn’t found on your system.

  The following locations were searched: /usr/bin, /bin, /usr/sbin,
/sbin, /Users/phil/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/Bundle
Support.tmbundle/Support/shared/bin.

  If ‘rst2html.py’ is installed elsewhere then you need to set
TM_RST2HTML in Preferences → Variables to the full path of where you
installed it.

I'm not sure this needs to be reported here, maybe it's just something
in the readme of that bundle or something the right person is aware
of, but just in case, thought I'd report it ... :)

BTW: The .tm_properties file, where do I put it if I want to define
something to be default everywhere?
Or is this file just for folder properties that deviates from the
default settings?

Some of the possibilities looks really nice. If people need this
project functionality back, maybe a gui/drag&drop frontend to
.tm_properties could do the trick? (Drag&drop excludes etc, turn
on/off different settings.)

--
Phil